Amanda Diaz: Portrait Photography


Amanda Diaz has a photography that is different from others out there. Focusing on romantic and dreamy aspects, Amanda tries to create something new from her photographs; something that she believes is creative. I love the fact that Amanda makes use of different techniques here and there to create various types of images, all creative and interesting to look at in their own way. While at some places, she deprives the photo of its color to retain focus and attention, while at others there is an added tinge of color to bring it more to life.
Here is what Amanda says regarding photography and what inspires her:
The type of photography that inspires me is romantic and dreamy, almost pre-raphaelite. I admire all the different beauty in people and love sharing that with others in my photos.
Many photographers pride themselves on their technical ability but I rely on my creativity and the valuable people that contribute to my ideas.  The whole process from start to finish truly excites me.Photography is my passion and always will be a part of my life. You can feel free to visit her official visit (below), if you wish to see more of her work or to contact her: Official Website  Twitter  Facebook








































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...